Toronto Buyers of Fine Jewellery and Vintage Watches

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Fine Hand Made Jewellery at Maurice Ltd. Thornhill 416 975-9624

MAURICE  LTD.
A clients response to a unique hand crafted design from our workshop.

I can't describe the elation and gratitude I feel for you doing this for me. Thank you so much. You've made a ring more beautiful than I could've imagined and now I'm able to start the rest of my life with the woman I love. We're just headed back into Toronto today from Sault Ste. Marie and it's totally fine to give to my dad to give to me. Do I owe you anything else? I know you said the other ring might cover it but i just wanted to double check. Seriously, thank you so much. I can't wait to give it to her and i know she'll be ecstatic.

On Aug 5, 2016, at 14:54, Maurice Aron wrote:

No comments: